Isaiah 40:28 “Do you not know? Have you not heard?”
- Everyone needs salvation because we have all sinned.
- Romans 3:10-12, 23
- The price (or consequence) of sin is death.
- Romans 6:23
- Jesus Christ died for our sins. He paid the price for our death.
- Romans 5:8
- We receive salvation and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Romans 10:9-10,13
- Salvation through Jesus Christ brings us into a relationship of peace with God.
- Romans 5:1, Romans 8:1, Romans 8:38-39
A proper response to the free gift of salvation:
- Admit you are a sinner
- Understand that as a sinner, you deserve death.
- Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead to save you from sin and death.
- Repent by turning from your old life of sin to a new life in Christ.
- Receive, through faith in Jesus Christ, his free gift of salvation.
- Learn more about the Good News and what we believe as a denomination.
- Two Ways to Live – a short presentation about a choice we all face
- Children’s Shorter Catechism – a catechism is an ancient way to teach the next generation about the Christian faith
- Trinity Hymnal – almost all the hymns from our hymnal can be found at hymnary.org